I really stepped out of my comfort zone and used a lot of big bold color. I am more of a autumn color kinda girl, so this was a huge challenge for me. I know, I know, it's Disney and it calls for big bold bright colors.... I am trying! This is from spring break when my daughter and I took a jaunt down south. It was only our second time watching the World of Color show. We saw it last summer where I decided just to watch the show and enjoy. This show I tried taking photo's, however I have a new camera and really don't know all the ends and outs of it yet, as you can tell by photos! ( Side note, I may change title to darker green so it doesn't get lost, yet to be determined.) Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!
Sketch from Scrapbook Generation National Scrapbook Day 2014
Products: CTMH cardstock; Recollections paper; EK Success stickers and punches; Simple Stories stickers; Studio Calico sequins; Cricut Give A Hoot; also Mickey head post its (from Disneyland that you see if all my 2014 Disney trips, by title).

No comments:
Post a Comment