Monday, June 2, 2014

Woody's Round Up



Scrapbook Generation Blog Hop
 
Welcome to the Scrapbook Generation Blog Hop for June. If this is your first stop, you might like to start at the Scrapbook Generation blog and then hop through each link.  List can be found below.  They have amazing sketches that come out every month!  This is one of my favorite sketches to use!

 
 
This layout is from my daughter's birthday trip 2013 to Disneyland.  We had never been back to this part of the park before, but boy did we have a great time!  She made a hat, colored, watched a show or two, and we met country costumed characters!  We even told Woody that he had a snake in his boot, while Jessie laughed!  Using up my stash with this layout with some really old products that I have been hoarding!
 
Products:  Paper: Rusty Pickle, CTMH; Punch: EK Success; Chip board: October Afternoon; Stickers: October Afternoon, Momenata; Diecuts: Want 2 Scrap, October Afternoon; Floss: DMC; Sketch: Scrapbook Generation Super Saver Club October 2011.
 
Next on the hop is Katy, leave a comment on each blog and one lucky commenter will receive a free sketch bundle of their choice from the store. The winner will be drawn on Monday, June 9th which leaves you one week to leave a comment.
 
In case you get lost at any point, here is the list all the blogs
Michelle - http://ownerofchanel.blogspot.com   (you are here)

11 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Cute sketch. Great layout!

Lori said...

Love the papers you used - so fitting for Woody's Roundup! Great layout!

Pink Dalmatians said...

Cute layout

Tasha said...

I really love this! And all your product choices are just perfect!

Diane said...

Thanks for sharing! Loved your layout and the cohesiveness of products and subject.

Cindy said...

Just wonderful!

Steffanie said...

I LOVE disney layouts and yours is adorable! Great photos. And Rusty Pickle paper---I think I have some of that in my stash somewhere too!

Anonymous said...

What a fun layout...thank you for sharing it with us!

Unknown said...

Hehehe, cute layout and I bet Woody jumped out of his boots when you told him that!

TinaGAle said...

Love everything about it! and great job using your stash.

csewy-csescrap13 said...

An adorable layout! Love the wood grain paper & neat photos!