Welcome to the SG Blog Hop for December, if this is your first stop, you might like to start at the Scrapbook Generation blog and then hop through each link.
I have been thinking about starting a Project Life style album for my daughter's senior year, so I have been gearing up with products. Shhh! Dont tell the husband, she is only a sophomore! But I was worried I would have to give up completely traditional scrapbooking to make it not so overwhelming for that year, but was i going to like it? I was so happy and a big THANK YOU to Allison and Simple Stories for teaming up and bring a hybrid product to life! Loved the sketch for November (find here) and decided that this years pumpkin patch was the perfect opportunity to try it out. I wish I could say it was easier, but I think this first attempted took just as much time for me as traditional scrapping. I believe, I just give myself to many choices, then I am afraid to cut the paper, what if I need it for something else? Anyone else that way? But I did it and I love the results! I still laugh at the title card I chose. Way out of my comfort zone, but I think that maybe why I like it!
Products: We R Memory Keepers Harvest collection; CTMH paper; Little Yellow Bicycle epoxy stickers; Want 2 Scrap bling.
You can find the SG sketches in their books and as downloads in the SG store, and there is a free one every month in case you wanted to try it out.
Next on the hop is Steffanie, leave a comment on each blog and one lucky commenter will receive a free sketch bundle of their choice from the store. The winner will be draw on December 9th, so you have one week to leave a comment.
In case you get lost at any point, here is the list all the blogs:
Scrapbook Generation - http:// scrapbookgeneration.blogspot.co m
Ruth - http://scrapmachine.com/
Michelle - http:// ownerofchanel.blogspot.com/
Steffanie - http:// steffanies.blogspot.com/
Stephanie - http:// craftyholidaygirl.blogspot.com
Devra - http:// mycreativeview.blogspot.com
Tasha- http:// tashascreativejuice.blogspot.co m/
Pamela - http:// reflectionsofmyartandsoul.com/ blog
Brenda - http://roseblossomlegacies.com
Sharlene - http:// inspirationstationbysbe.blogspo t.ca/
Louise- http:// madeatnumber27.blogspot.com.au/
Brenda R ~ http:// granddivasscrappyplace.blogspot .com/
Cassie - http:// allsmilesandsunshine.blogspot.c om/
Lori - http:// loriannie670.blogspot.com/
Elizabeth - http://ejoym.blogspot.com
Mandi - http://mjskraze.blogspot.com/
Cicily - http:// www.pinkdalmatianscrapper.com/
Laureen - http:// mybusyscrapbookinghands.blogspo t.ca/
Janelle - http:// stillscrappinlettersize.blogspo t.com
Melissa - http://www.scrappyjedi.com/
Corrina - http:// anotherthingoffthelist.blogspot .ca/
Lindsey - http:// www.scrapping-by-the-sea.com
Nicole - http:// www.lovemesomepaper.blogspot.co m/
Tina - http:// tiggersscrapplace.blogspot.com
Scrapbook Generation - http://
Ruth - http://scrapmachine.com/
Michelle - http://
Steffanie - http://
Stephanie - http://
Devra - http://
Tasha- http://
Pamela - http://
Brenda - http://roseblossomlegacies.com
Sharlene - http://
Louise- http://
Brenda R ~ http://
Cassie - http://
Lori - http://
Elizabeth - http://ejoym.blogspot.com
Mandi - http://mjskraze.blogspot.com/
Cicily - http://
Laureen - http://
Janelle - http://
Melissa - http://www.scrappyjedi.com/
Corrina - http://
Lindsey - http://
Nicole - http://
Tina - http://



12 comments:
Love it! You did a fantastic job with your hybrid Project Life style layout. Nicely done!
Stunning layout! I love your style!!
I am really enjoying the blog hop so far!
Good for you for trying something new. I think it came out great.
A great layout. The mix of formatting (rounded, sqaure, straight, titled) really capture the fun you were clearly having during these moments. thanks for sharing!
This is absolutely fabulous!!
Looks like you achieved your goal and your layout turned out good.
I'm thinking of using the PL style for my granddaughter's first year. Your layout turned out beautifully!
Really like your two page layout and the PL style layout! I've only made two PL style layouts and both have hybrid- I think it's a great compromise for those who really prefers traditional scrapbooking! I'm thankful Allison showed us how it's done as well!
Love your layout, Michelle! I always love fall pictures! Great job!
Karin Rush
love your page.. love the pictures especially the red nose.. so cute.
Love the combination of traditional scrapbooking and "pocket" scrapbooking. I am hoping to create a vacation album that way. And...you can never start too early on graduation!
Post a Comment