Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Colors of Autumn


Leah and I went home for my brothers wedding.  I can't remember the last time I was home to see the changing colors of the leaves.  It was a completely beautiful weekend.  Colder than what we would have liked, but still beautiful.  This is Leah with Jack, my brothers dog.  We all have a soft spot for this adorable, loving dog.  I plan to go back and journal over the part of the circle that says "Hello". Just didn't do it before taking photo.

Products: We R Memory Keepers paper Harvest Collection; Recollections paper Harvest Delight; Recollection punch; CTMH paper Barn Red; Scrapbook Generation August 2013 free sketch.

1 comment:

Cheryl Even said...

I have been super busy the last couple of months and haven't been keeping up with the blogs I follow, so I just noticed you haven't posted since December. Have you moved to a new blog address? Hope you're not giving up blogging entirely!