Friday, May 10, 2013

Once Upon A Time


My daughter's middle school does a Civil War Era Cotillion for there history final at the end of the year.  The girls and guys dont get to pick there partners, it just so happens that my daughter ended up with the guy she has liked all year long.  The students all learn 4 dances including a waltz as well as table manners to use for there sit down dinner.  I happened to be the mother in charge, (yes, I am CRAZY!).  The boys dress in waist coats, hats, and gloves.  The girls all wear ball gowns with hoops, gloves to elbows, and hair all pulled back and curled.  They all looked fabulous.  This is pre-dance photos.  Stay tuned for next set of layouts. 

Products:  Kaisercraft Remember Me Collection paper and die cuts, CTMH paper and ink, Cricut Storybook, We R Memory Keepers Scallop cutter.  Sketch based on Scrapbook Generation.

2 comments:

Cheryl Even said...

Looks like a really fun event and I love your layout! Can't wait to see more.

Sherri said...

wow, several really pretty layouts of this event.