Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Celebrate Today Parade


 
 
I was very excited when I saw the sketch from Scrapbook Generation last night!  I jumped upstairs to pull out my parade photo's from Disney World in 2009.  We always catch one parade per visit, but this is my first parade page.  I also new I had the perfect paper from My Mind's Eye - Hip Hooray Collection also from Scrapbook Generation's Super Sketch Club from 2012 that I never put together!  Worked out perfectly!

2 comments:

Allison Davis said...

What a wonderful version of the sketch! I love the little Mickey ears on the banner in the corner! Thanks for sharing! :)

dawn said...

How fun to see these Disney layouts, we just returned from there.

I looked at both layouts and they are AWESOME!! Great job on using the sketch, love them both.

Thanks for linking up with Allison and sharing these with us.