Arlington National Cemetery wasn't on our official site seeing plans, every time we passed by on the Metro, I felt my daughter & I should go. Without a whole lot of convincing, off the train we went. We asked about the tour, but opted just to see the high lights we wanted. I highly recommend stopping in, the Changing of the Guard is very interesting to watch with all the ceremony involved. The most moving event was when the changed wreaths and played TAPS.... I don't care who you are, hearing taps in a light drizzle will bring tears to your eyes. My daughter wanted to see JFK's burial site with the eternal flame.
Happier notes: I am using up my stash of paper! Is that really a good thing? After all, I am the girl my friends run too when they need that perfect color or theme. Paper: CTMH Outdoor Denim, Honey, Desert Sand & very old Independence paper pack. Stars: Marvy Punches Sketch from Sketch Support Cricut: Lyrical Letters

No comments:
Post a Comment