Tired of DC? Figured! I was one of the lucky winner of Sketch Support class that started on March 22. "See it pays to visit blogs" that is what I tell my husband. This is a variation of Sketch #1 from this class. Allison dared us to step out of our box. I so did! Look at that BRIGHT PATTERN PAPER! There is hardly card stock to be found on it! So not me, but I love it! I mixed and matched from the same paper pack and tied it all together with that stripe down the middle. During this class, I have learned that the stripe can tie all the combinations together. I don't know if this a trend for me or a one time shot.Paper: CTMH Sunflower, Chocolate, & White Daisy; AC Pattern Paper, Abode. Cricut: A Child's First Year & Birthday Bash. Brads: Silver, unknown. Pin wheel's made by me!

No comments:
Post a Comment