Monday, October 19, 2015
Christmas Day 2012
This is the 3rd and final page, currently, that I found inspiration from July 2015 Create Magazine free sketch. I made a conscious decision to try to go back and use the sketch for pictures that were at least a year old or older. Since Costco was holding my photos hostage, I managed to find on hand for years 2012 and 2014. All different subject matters too which was fun! (side note: may try and find Disney photos too) This layout I did after the deadline for the magazine, so I have no idea if I could have had a hat trick. I used so very old product in this layout. We R Memory Keeper paper is from 2011 and the rub on from . Hope you enjoy!
Paper: Close to my Heart, We R Memory Keepers, ;Rub-ons:
Stickers: We R Memory Keepers, Simple Stories; Bling: Martha Stewart; Ink: CTMH; Stamp: CTMH; Sketch: July 2015 Create
Labels:
2 page,
2015,
christmas,
Scrapbook Generation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment