Saturday, September 26, 2015

Indians Baseball



I went back and spent some time with my family in Indiana, it was a mini working vacation.  I had some fun! My parents and I went to a mid-afternoon game to see the Indianapolis Indians vs Scranton Railroaders.  I hadn't been to the new stadium and it was very nice!  I had to laugh cause one of the major sponsors is Chick-fil-a, a restaurant we all love but close one to us is 1 hour away!  The foul line post said "Eat more fowl".  I got such a kick out of it!  It was a good game.  We left top of the 5th cause it was getting really hot sitting in the sun.  Plus, the Indian's seem to have got there runs early and lost at the end.

This is the 2nd page published in the September CREATE magazine, that you can find over at Scrapbook Generation! I used this sketch from July issue a total of 3 times to try and catch up (never going to happen), with photos from previous years.  Be on the lookout for a Christmas layout from 2012 in upcoming weeks. 

Paper: Scrapbook Customs, Close to my Heart, Authentique, Recollections; Stickers: K & Company; Enamel Dots: My Minds Eye; Cricut: 50 States; Sketch: July 2015 Create

No comments: