Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Always and Forever - Wedding


Back in February at a local crop, I met this lady who had the same passion for a Scrapbook Generation, scrapbook store that she also had never been to, but loved there sketches.  She was chosen to be on their design team and I will admit to being "star" struck by her and her talent.  She encouraged me to submit one of my layouts for an up coming issue of there magazine Create.  I thought she was just being polite.  Never in a million years did I think I would be chosen or considered and boy I am happy to be wrong!  You are looking at the page that has been selected and is in the April issue of their online magazine in the Reader's Submission section!  Please go check it out as well as the rest of the magazine! I can be found on page 191!

Now a little about this page.  My brother got married on our family farm in October of last year.  I decided I was going to do an album for him and his beautiful wife.  I am so happy to be almost done with it.  I will post the rest of the photo's in the up coming days.  Thanks for looking!

Products: Bo Bunny Autumn Song paper; CTMH card stock; K&Co. flowers; DMC floss, Cricut Artbooking cartridge

1 comment:

Cheryl Even said...

What a beautiful layout, and you totally deserve to have that featured! Congrats.