Welcome to the SG Blog Hop for September, if this is your first stop, you might like to start at the Scrapbook Generation blog and then hop through each link.
My daughter and I spent her 15th Birthday together just the two of us at my happiest place on earth, DISNEYLAND! Being that age came with challenges. First she didn't want to take pictures with the characters UNLESS it was ones we had never seen before. Second, she really didn't want to get autographs unless it ones she wanted. I obviously went on the hunt to find every character we had never seen! Meet Mike and Sulley! We had never met them so it was "ok!" per her, even thou Mike creeped her out. Can't wait to show the other first timers for us. Enjoy.
I used Sketches for Scrapbooking, Vol. 7 a 6 photo layout. I took the Christmas trees and inserted the characters. I also switched up two 6x4 photo's to a 5x7 as well as added three 3x4 on second page instead of the 6x4 and 3x3. I hope it inspired you to look at large Christmas trees as something else. Paper all from Close to my Heart.
You can find the SG sketches in their books and as downloads in the SG store, and there is a free one every month in case you wanted to try it out.
Next on the hop is SHARLENE, leave a comment on each blog and one lucky commenter will receive a free sketch bundle of their choice from the store. The winner will be draw on September 9th, so you have one week to leave a comment.
In case you get lost at any point, here is the list all the blogs
Scrapbook Generation blog - http://scrapbookgeneration.blogspot.com/
Ruth - http://scrapmachine.com/
Stephanie - http://craftyholidaygirl.blogspot.com
Steffanie - http://steffanies.blogspot.com/
Mandi - http://mjskraze.blogspot.com/
Brenda - http://roseblossomlegacies.com
Andrea - http://papercandie.blogspot.com
Alisha- http://layoutaday/blogspot.com
Solange - http://isbahashome.blogspot.com
Michelle - http://ownerofchanel.blogspot.com
Sharlene Nye-Petrone - http://inspirationstationbysbe.blogspot.ca/
Tessa Iszler - http://www.scrapwithtessa.blogspot.com
Lindsey DeLaMare - http://www.scrapping-by-the-sea.com
Nicole - http://lovemesomepaper.blogspot.com/
Tessa Iszler - http://www.scrapwithtessa.blogspot.com
Lindsey DeLaMare - http://www.scrapping-by-the-sea.com
Nicole - http://lovemesomepaper.blogspot.com/


18 comments:
Fun double page layout you did! Look like you achieved your own challenge with your daughter! LOL! Love the Mike and Sulley diecuts!
Love those Mike & Sulley diecuts! And what a fun thing your daughter wanted to do with you on her birthday.
Wow!! What a great layout. I love the monsters inc. characters. Thanks for sharing.
this is great! I'm partial to M&S as my kids are huge fans. Good to know where I can find them, LOL! I loved your story behind the pics too. Thankfully I only have toddlers, no teenagers. Oh and now when I see Xmas trees I'll think of monsters! Great job!
Lovin' all the Close To My Heart being represented. Later Sk8r's one of my all-time favorites. Wish it had carried forward. Awesome layout!
Love everything Disney and totally been there with teenage kids. LOL You did a great job capturing the day.
Very cute! I keep telling my husband that we need to take our son to Disney while he's really young, he might not want to take character pictures when he's older. I'll have him read this to further my point. lol
wow--what a wonderful layout.. love your paper piecing characters.
FUN layout!!
What a fun page! Seriously awesome paper piecing!
this is just so fun!
Love how your background makes your photos pop !
A fun layout! Great colors & diecuts....cute photos, too!
You have some great embellishments on this page! How fun!
So cute page. Love the details you put together. Fabulous take on the sketch.
Cute page! I love Monster's Inc!
Ok, too stinkin' cute!!!! The Later Sk8tr papers are perfect for Mike & Sulley :-)
Very cute layout -- bet your family loves it! Thanks so much for participating in the SG Sketch Lovers blog hop -- we really appreciate it!
Debbie
Scrapbook Generation
Post a Comment