Welcome to the SG Blog Hop for June, if this is your first stop, you might like to start at the Scrapbook Generation blog and then hop through each link. Here is the list in case you get lost. You have made it on stop #4 aka Michelle's blog. I hope you enjoy.
Scrapbook Generation blog - http://scrapbookgeneration.blogspot.com/
Ruth - http://scrapmachine.com/
Alisha - http://layoutaday.blogspot.com/
Michelle - http://ownerofchanel.blogspot.com/
Sheree - http://www.sheree412.blogspot.com/
Steffanie - http://steffanies.blogspot.com/
Cécil - http://isbahashome.blogspot.fr/
Stephanie - http://craftyholidaygirl.blogspot.com/
Nicole - http://lovemesomepaper.blogspot.com/
Brenda - http://roseblossomlegacies.com/
Lindsey - http://www.scrapping-by-the-sea.com/
Mandi - http://mjskraze.blogspot.com/
Laureen - http://mybusyscrapbookinghands.blogspot.ca/
Corrina - http://anotherthingoffthelist.blogspot.ca/
Cicily - http://www.pinkdalmationscrapper.blogspot.com/
Michele - http://michelesscrapycreations.blogspot.com/
Tessa - http://www.scrapwithtessa.blogspot.com/
Laureen - http://mybusyscrapbookinghands.blogspot.ca/
Corrina - http://anotherthingoffthelist.blogspot.ca/
Cicily - http://www.pinkdalmationscrapper.blogspot.com/
Michele - http://michelesscrapycreations.blogspot.com/
Tessa - http://www.scrapwithtessa.blogspot.com/
Each blog will share a project using one of the SG sketches as a starting point. You can find the sketches in their books and downloads in the SG store, and there is a free one every month in case you wanted to try it out. - Don't miss bottom of post for important info.
This is the final of 4 layouts that I planned for the big dance. This is may favorite layout as well. (please feel free to check out other layouts below) I love the amount of photo's I could put on the page as well as make it appealing with some creative touches. I really love how the girls all posed for a photo, then the boys, and then a select group of friends. I chaired this event and it was a lot of work! From the decor to the sit down dinner to the after party, but it is a memory they will always have, even if they think good manners will not take them far. Now... what to scrap next?
Products: Kaisercraft "Remember Me" Collection paper and die cuts; Anna Griffin "Fleur Rouge" Collection stickers; CTMH cardstock and ink; Cricut Kate's ABC's; Reflections rhinestones and bow. Sketch based on Scrapbook Generation Sketches for Scrapbooking - Travel Sketches.
Thank you for stopping by! Next on the hop is Manda leave a comment on each blog and one lucky person who leaves a comment will receive a free sketch bundle of their choice from the store. The winner will be drawn on June 10th, so you have one week to leave a comment. Good luck and hop on!



42 comments:
wonderful layout! just love the fussy cutting of flowers.. what a great memory they will have..
it seems that manners are lost cause.. I am teaching my kids the important of it.. because you will get far with nice manners then not so nice manner..
Your layout has a very elegant feel, it is such a nice compliment to the pictures. Looks like it was a beautiful event.
Very nice job!! beautiful pics also!!
:D
TFS
Such a beautiful layout and your photographies are gorgeous !
How beautiful and what a wonderful evening.
I love how many large photos you were able to use. Very pretty pages and such a nice memory.
Very nice! Just the right amount of fancy!
Like that you got so many pictures on the layout
This is so pretty and elegant. I love using the sketches from the Travel Book as I feel they are very adaptable and you can easily make adjustments to fit your own creative style. Wonderful job!
So pretty. Thanks for sharing.
Lovely job on this layout...so pretty!
Wonderful photos and layout. Love how many pictures fit in this layout.
I am a fan of a double page layout that can hold many photos! A dance is important event to document! Great colours to match the dress
Beautiful, elegant pages! Looks like a memorable event and , hopefully, worth all the hard work!
Beautiful,elegant layout! Looks like a memorable event and, hopefully, worth all your hard work!
Great LO! I was raised by a southern lady transplanted to the Pacific NW. I remember our curtsey lessons, and how to eat a meal with multiple forks and glasses. Not to mention all the "yes ma'ams" "yes sirs" and overall politeness. Manners do count!
those papers make your photos look so rich. very nice
Took me back a few years for my granddaughters cotillion, looks like they had a great time. Beautiul layout!
Lots of pictures and it flows well! Good job
I love the travel sketches book as well. Beautiful pages
Beautiful pictures and that's what makes a LO.
Your layout is so elegant! I love the flowers, they are perfect for the feel of the page.
Beautiful memory of an event that was obviously a LOT of work. We're not southern in Missouri but I totally agree that good manners can take you a long way. Thanks for sharing.
All four layouts look terrific, what a wonderful way to remember this and you have such beautiful photos to work with too. Thanks for sharing and joining in the hop.
Love how romantic the layout feels with the paper and embellies. Nice job1
Gorgeous layouts for a very special evening! Thanks for sharing!
Hey, I own a Chanel, too! Only mine is a honey-colored beagle :) I love the prettiness in your layout and the pictures are great!!
Terrific layout, I really like the paper flowers you added!
Love the flowers, it looks like a beautiful evening.
Wow!! You do beautiful work!! Love all the Cotillion layouts you've done, the paper you've used is so perfect and the flowers you've embellished with are gorgeous!! New follower to your blog :-)
I enjoyed seeing multiple photos on a double page. Love colour combo to go with the photos. So much details to look at.
What a lovely layout. Such a pretty dress.
I just used that same sketch yesterday to make a layout--that Travel Sketch book is awesome to fit a ton of pictures on a page!
Great job on your layout!
Great layout. I love this sketch.
I really like your layout. They look like they had a great time.
very nice layout. I really like the color scheme.
Beautiful event, beautiful layout!
Nice layout! I like how you used the flowers and your photos are beautiful!
Beautiful photos. Cool event
this is a lovely page!!!
Lovely page. It is so elegant.
Beautiful layout! Cotillion looks like such a fun, elegant event!
Post a Comment