Tuesday, October 2, 2012
# 1 LOAD OCT - Best Witches
I am looking to get back in the grove and after a second wrist surgery, I am starting to finally get back to feeling normal! It is funny I started off right where I left off with my 40th birthday party. I guess when you walk away from your craft closet and everything is still out 6 months later you just jump back in! I have signed up to join Let's Scrap for this month's challenge for a layout a day. Not 100% sure I can keep up, but I am sure going to try. Hope you enjoy my next up coming posts!
Card Stock: CTMH Slate, Champange, Black, & Smokey Plum. Pattern Paper: CTMH Moonlight, CM Frightful Halloween. Cricut: Lyrical Letters. Stickers: Unknown. Brads: CTMH Moonlight. Rhinestones: Recollections. Sketch: Scrapbook Generation August 5x7 download.
Labels:
2 page,
2012,
scrapbook,
Scrapbook Generation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
acilsenarithbu
Wow great page! Love the cute title work!
I do not know how you went 6 months without scrapping at all. I have been ill and had surgery but before surgery I slowed down, and digi scrapped while recouping!
Post a Comment