Saturday, November 19, 2011

#46 Pier Walk


This is the pier we visited during our day trip (see #45 layout) in SFO. We kinda stumbled upon it while looking for a place to have lunch. It is at the end of the piers towards Ghirardelli Square in case you want to check it out.

Card Stock: CTMH Outdoor Denim, Honey; Pattern Paper: CTMH (retired); Cricut: Plantin School; Twine: Martha Stewart. Layout based on Scrapbook Generation.

3 comments:

Cheryl Even said...

Love the layout. The Outdoor Denim background makes all your elements pop!

Chanel's Owner aka Michelle said...

Thanks Cheryl! One of my favorite layouts as well!

Cheryl Even said...

I also noticed you are up to 40+ layouts for the year. They aren't all linked to my blog, but I know you completed the challenge, so please go to my blog and e-mail me your address and I will get a prize out in the mail to you!