
While in San Diego visiting family, we played tourist! Usually we do the same thing, but this time we made a plan and they either came with us or they didnt. Most joined us for lunch at a great Creole place and for a little walking afterwards around Old Town. We had a great time exploring! I loved it! Everyone dressed in period clothing and a lot of old original buidlings. I was in heaven with all the history! I can't wait to go back and explore more.
Card Stock: Bazzill color unknown; CTMH Barn Red, Olive, Autumn Terracotta; Pattern Paper: CTMH Passages; Reflections Remember Souvenirs; Cricut: Alphalicious; Diecuts: K&Co. Eco-Modern; Buttons: Colorbok; Metal Dots: Colorbok; Ink: Tim Holtz Vintage Photo; Punch: Circle; various sizes. Layout based on Scrapbook Generation.
Card Stock: Bazzill color unknown; CTMH Barn Red, Olive, Autumn Terracotta; Pattern Paper: CTMH Passages; Reflections Remember Souvenirs; Cricut: Alphalicious; Diecuts: K&Co. Eco-Modern; Buttons: Colorbok; Metal Dots: Colorbok; Ink: Tim Holtz Vintage Photo; Punch: Circle; various sizes. Layout based on Scrapbook Generation.

No comments:
Post a Comment