Saturday, January 29, 2011

Gifts #5

This layout was taken from Sketch Support. I only just discovered this site three weeks ago and now visit it daily. My daughter spent Christmas with her dad out of state, so we had a low key Christmas. She was quite happy with everything Santa left, even if she opened them in January on her return. Paper: all CTMH


3 comments:

Cheryl Even said...

Cute. I just discovered Sketch Support too! Nice when someone else does the hard work for you, isn't it? Love the layout. What is the font you used for the title? Really like that.

Chanel's Owner aka Michelle said...

I believe the font is from Birthday Bash, Cricut cartridge. It is on my next couple of layouts to come too.

Cheryl Even said...

Thanks. Now I just have to hang out with someone who has a Cricut and has that cartridge. LOL!